Bubble & Fizz Fun
- 9x13" glass or disposable foil pan
- Baking soda
- Food coloring
- 8 oz. cups
- Mix 2-4 oz. vinegar and a few drops of food coloring in each cup.
- Use 1 cup for each basic color.
- Sprinkle baking soda in the bottom of the 9x13 inch pan about 1/2 inch thick.
- Let kids use eyedropper(s) to drop vinegar onto the baking soda. This will cause a chemical reaction that makes it bubble and fizz.
- Let kids make designs until the baking soda is covered in color and no longer fizzes.
- Pour more baking soda on top OR clean out pans to start over.
adapted from https://retirementnowwhatdoido.wordpress.com