Colorful Heart Suncatchers
- Waxed paper
- Hole punch
- Soak a length of yarn in a solution that is equal parts white glue and water.
- Shake off any excess, then shape the yarn into a heart on waxed paper.
- Repeat to make a smaller heart inside the first one, if you like.
- Let the yarn dry (1-2 days); do not remove it from the waxed paper.
- Tint mini bottles of white glue with a few drops of paint.
- Fill the heart with a thin layer of glue.
- Let the glue dry (1-2 days).
- After it has dried, peel the heart from the paper, then use a hole punch and string to hang it.
adapted from Family Fun magazine