Craft Stick Snowflakes
- 3 craft sticks for each snowflake
- white glue
- glitter, buttons, sequins, craft jewels, etc.
- Glue craft sticks in a criss cross pattern and let dry.
- To make the glitter snowflake, cover the snowflake base with glue then sprinkle on the glitter. Let dry and embellish with other sparkly things.
- To make the button snowflake, choose red, green and white buttons and let your preschooler glue them onto the snowflake base in an interesting pattern or any way they choose.
- To make the jeweled snowflake, simply glue the jewels onto the snowflake base.
adapted from preschoolrock.com