- Empty Egg Carton
- Red Paint and Brush
- Red Pipe Cleaners
- Wiggly eyes
- Hole Punch
- Cut three sections out of the egg carton.
- One section will be the crab's body.
- Cut down two other sections to 1/2 inch high and cut a "V" shape out of each one to make the claws.
- Punch four holes in both sides of the body.
- Paint all three pieces red. Let dry.
- Cut four red pipe cleaners in half. Push one piece in each punched hole.
- Bend to form legs and claws. See picture.
- Punch a hole in each claw and add to the front pipe cleaners.
- Glue on wiggly eyes.
adapted from freekidscrafts.com