- Over-sized shirts
- Floppy hats
- Any other clothing for a scarecrow
- Make piles containing one of each clothing item.
- The number of piles is determined either by the number of kids or teams participating.
- Line up kids.
- The children run to the pile, put on the outfit, and dart back to the starting line.
- If doing it as a team game, they then switch the outfit with their teammate - who then runs back to where the clothing pile originally was.
- First team with their last team member dressed as a scarecrow wins!
adapted from www.kidsactivities.net