Egg Carton Chicks
- Cardboard egg carton
- Yellow paint
- Wiggle eyes
- Fake yellow feathers
- Orange pipe cleaner
- Orange construction paper
- Tacky glue
- Cut the egg carton into individual units.
- Paint yellow and let dry.
- Cut orange pipe cleaner into small segments. Wrap one small segment bout a half inch from the end of the other forming the foot. Repeat for second foot.
- Glue feet to the under side of the upturned egg carton section.
- Fold small piece of orange construction paper in half. Cut out a small triangle on the fold for the beak.
- Glue on wiggle eyes, beak and feathers and you have your little chick.
adapted from freekidscrafts.com