Garden Seed Packet Match
- Empty seed packets (2 of each kind)
- Paper cutter or scissors
- Optional: if you don't have seed packets, you can use pictures from magazines or pictures from grocery ads
- Optional: lamination paper and laminator
- Gather 2 packages (or pictures) of each fruit or vegetable.
- Use a pair of scissors (or paper cutter if you have one) and cut the pictures into squares.
- If desired, laminate pictures for a reusable game.
- Flip them upside down.
- Mix all of the pictures around.
- Have the children take turns flipping them up to find each match.
adapted from www.amomstake.com