Jingle Bell Wreath
- red or green pipe cleaners (also called chenille stems)
- Jingle bells (12 mm size)
- Ribbon or bow for hanging
- Bend one end of a pipe cleaner. This will help the bells stay on
- Have children thread jingle bells on the pipe cleaner.
- Adjust all of the bells to fit tightly together.
- When you have enough bells to make a wreath about 5 inches in diameter, twist the ends of the pipe cleaner together.
- Use the ribbon to make a loop for hanging the wreath.
adapted from preschoolrock.com , 2008.