"Out Like a Lamb"
- Black construction paper
- White crayon or a silver marker
- Cotton balls
- Optional: wiggly eyes
- Have each child place his or her hand on the black construction paper.
- Spread the thumb out as far as possible. The thumb is the head and the fingers are the legs.
- Trace each child's hand print.
- Cut out the hand print(s).
- Glue cotton balls all over the hand print but leave the tips of the fingers and thumb empty..
- Glue small wiggly eyes onto the head or use the white crayon or silver marker to make eyes..