Paper Plate Bumble Bee
- Yellow Plastic or Paper Plate
- Black Plastic or Paper Plate
- Black Electrical Tape
- Black Pipe Cleaner
- Black Permanent Marker
- Make stripes out of black electrical tape on the back of the yellow plate.
- Cut black plate in half. Glue behind the yellow plate to make wings.
- Cut pipe cleaner in half. Fold both pieces in half. Form one piece into antennae and the other into a stinger. Glue in place. See picture.
- Draw on a face with a permanent marker.
adapted from www.freekidscrafts.com