Chicken and Veggies in Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 cup Cooked Rice (ex. Jasmine or Basmati)
- 1 1/4 pound Chicken Strips, frozen, precooked, fajita style
- 1 1/2 pound Frozen Asian Blend Vegetables
- 5 TBSP. Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 TBSP. Apple Juice
- 24 cup Cooked Rice (ex. Jasmine or Basmati)
- 10 pound Chicken Strips, frozen, precooked, fajita style
- 12 pound Frozen Asian Blend Vegetables
- 2 1/2 cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup Apple Juice
- Bake frozen chicken strips on baking sheet(s) lined with parchment paper at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Heat vegetables according to package directions.
- Mix sweet chili sauce and apple juice.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute or until steaming.
- Mix chicken and sauce.
- Serve chicken & veggies over rice.
1 Portion = 1 1/2 oz. meat, 1/2 bread/grain serving, and/OR 1/4 cup vegetable.
Lunch & Dinner
Meat & Meat Alternate
Record on your menu as:
Chicken (Meat and Meat Alternate Food List # 21)
Mixed Vegetables (Fruit and Vegetable Food List # 162)
Adapted from: norpac, 2014.