Hot Ham and Cheese
13x18" sheet pan
- 2 (8 oz.) packages Crescent Rolls
- 1 pound Turkey Ham, sliced, 100% meat, no binders/fillers
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 4 (8 oz.) packages Crescent Rolls
- 2 pounds Turkey Ham, sliced, 100% meat, no binders/fillers
- 3 cups (12 oz.) Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Spray pan(s) with nonstick spray.
- Unroll and press HALF of the crescent rolls together into the bottom of the pan(s).
- Evenly layer cheese and meat on top.
- Unroll and press remaining rolls together on top.
- Bake at 375F until a food thermometer placed in the center reads 165F, about 20-25 min. for a 9x13" pan.
1 portion = 2 oz. meat/alt. + 2 oz. eq. grain
Lunch & Dinner
Meat & Meat Alternate
Record on your menu as:
Turkey Ham (Meat and Meat Alternate Food List # 57)
Dinner Rolls (Bread and Bread Alternate Food List # 30)