Teriyaki Chicken and Veggies
- 1 1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 4 clove (~ 4 tsp.) Garlic Cloves, minced
- 20 oz. (1 1/4 pound) OR 32 oz. (2 pound) Chicken Breast, cut into pieces OR Firm Tofu, drained, diced
- 1 TBSP. Oil
- 16 oz. (1 pound) Stir Fry Vegetables, frozen
- 4 1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup Garlic Cloves, minced
- 60 oz. (3 3/4 pound) OR 96 oz. (6 pound) Chicken Breast, cut into pieces OR Firm Tofu, drained, diced
- 3 TBSP. Oil
- 3 pound Stir Fry Vegetables, frozen
- Mix teriyaki & garlic. Pour 1/2 over meat/tofu. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Heat oil over medium high heat. Brown meat/tofu. Set aside.
- Cook veggies in remaining sauce until tender. Mix in meat/tofu.
- Serve with brown rice or whole grain noodles.
1 portion = 1.5 oz. meat/alt. + 1/4 cup vegetable.
Lunch & Dinner
Meat & Meat Alternate
Record on your menu as:
Chicken Breast (Meat and Meat Alternate Food List # 21)
Asian/Stir Fry Vegetable (Fruit and Vegetable Food List # 234)
Adapted from: food.com