- 4 cups Pasta, enriched, pre-cooked
- 1 lb. 5 oz. Peas, thawed
- 1 (12 oz. can) Tuna, canned
- 1 (22 oz. can) Cream Soup, condensed
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 teaspoon each: Garlic, Salt, Pepper
- 8 oz. (2 cups) Cheese, natural, shredded
- 9 cups Pasta, enriched, pre-cooked
- 3 lbs. Peas, thawed
- 2 (12 oz. cans) Tuna, canned
- 1 (50 oz. can) Cream Soup, condensed
- 1 1/4 cups Water
- 1/2 teaspoon each: Garlic, Salt, Pepper
- 1 lb. 4 oz. Cheese, natural, shredded
- Layer pasta, peas, and tuna in pan(s).
- Mix cream soup, water, and spices.
- Pour mixture on top. Gently fold with a spatula.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until a food thermometer reads 165 degrees F, about 45 min. for a 9"x13" pan.
3/4 cup counts as 1 1/2 ounces meat/alternate, 1/2 ounce equivalent grain, and/or 1/4 cup veggies
Lunch & Dinner
Meat & Meat Alternate
Record on your menu as:
Tuna (Meat and Meat Alternate Food List # 37)
Pasta (Bread and Bread Alternate Food List # 72)
Peas (Fruit and Vegetable Food List # 215)
Adrienne, DCR Dietitian