Vegetable Beef Soup II
- 2 pound Ground Beef
- 4 cup Water
- 2 (14.5 oz) can Stewed Tomatoes
- 2 (15 oz.) packages Frozen Veggie Mix
- 2 (15 oz.) can Tomato Sauce
- 2 envelopes Onion Soup Mix
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 8 pound Ground Beef
- 16 cup Water
- 8 (14.5 oz) can Stewed Tomatoes
- 8 (15 oz.) packages Frozen Veggie Mix
- 8 (15 oz.) can Tomato Sauce
- 8 envelopes Onion Soup Mix
- 1 TBSP. + 1 tsp. Sugar
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, brown ground beef; drain.
- Add the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
1 Portion = 1.5 oz. meat/meat alt. and 1/2 cup vegetable.
Lunch & Dinner
Meat & Meat Alternate
Record on your menu as:
Ground Beef (Meat and Meat Alternate Food List # 03)
Mixed Vegetables (Fruit and Vegetable Food List # 162)
Adapted from: tasteofhome.com