Watermelon Blueberry Banana Split
- 1/2 Banana, peeled
- 1/4 cup "scoop" Watermelon
- 1/4 cup Yogurt
- Blueberries, sprinkled
- 12 Bananas, peeled
- 6 cup (or 24 1/4 cup "scoops") Watermelon
- 6 cup Yogurt
- 3 cup Blueberries
- Cut bananas in half. Cut each half in two lengthwise and place in a single serving bowl.
- Top each bowl with a scoop of watermelon.
- Top with yogurt and a sprinkle or berries.
1 portion = 1/2 oz. meat alt. + 1/2 cup fruit
Record on your menu as:
Yogurt (Meat and Meat Alternate Food List # 106)
Mixed Fruit (Fruit and Vegetable Food List # 15)
Adapted from: www. fruitsandveggiesmorematters.org