Stellar Meat and Veggie Stew
1 (3.5 qt. crock pot)
1 (7 qt) crock pot
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef or Turkey
- 2 lbs. Mixed Vegetables, frozen
- 1 (10.75 oz. can) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (10.75 oz. can) Tomato Soup, condensed
- 1 (1 oz.) Packet Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 4 lbs. Ground Beef or Turkey
- 4 lbs. Mixed Vegetables, frozen
- 2 (10.75 oz. cans) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 (10.75 oz. cans) Tomato Soup, condensed
- 2 (1 oz.) Packets Dry Onion Soup Mix
- Layer meat and vegetables in bottom of crock pot(s).
- Spoon condensed soups (and sprinkle dry soup) on top.
- Cook on high until a food thermometer reads 165 degrees F, about 4 hours for a 3.5 quart crock pot.
1 cup counts as 2 ounces meat/alternate and 1/2 cup veggies
Lunch & Dinner
Meat & Meat Alternate
Record on your menu as:
Ground Turkey (Meat and Meat Alternate Food List # 56)
Mixed Vegetables (Fruit and Vegetable Food List # 162)